Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bag Lady Week- Japanese Knot Bag

To continue with my bag fascination this week, I have resurrected these babies, which were my go-to gift last fall and Christmas for my girlfriends: Aren't they sweet? A nice variation from the normal purse. They hold surprisingly a lot of stuff, and can be casual or dressy, depending on the fabric. They are fully reversible, and look so cute dangling off your wrist. This lovely pattern is by Helen Heath of New Zealand, and the free pattern is available here. Go check it out!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for the link :)

Anonymous said...

I just finished making 4 of these. Have two more to put together. I also have been instructed by my 6 yr old son that I have to go to the fabric store and get some boy fabric to make one for him. Toy Story it is!

Thanks for the link!