Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gear

Some new toys I have acquired this week that make me happy :-)

Finally. After shopping at several quilt stores, I found a free motion foot that fits my crappy cheap machine. I was doing it without a foot before. I know, I know. I'm crazy like that. But now I have one, yahoo! For the bargain price of $2.99, I, too, can sew straight lines. Kelli was kind enough to enlighten me about 1/4 inch tape. Duh. Why didn't I think of that? We'll see if this helps or if I am completely hopeless.
Ooooh. Aaahhh. This crazy contraption cuts perfect circles. Because I might want some, someday. And it was half price. Fun!
Yes. This is the stuff that is "high tech" to me. I am so easy to please :-)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know you could sew without a foot! I'm not brave enough to try free-motion quilting yet, so I can't judge though :-) Enjoy the new gear!

Kelli said...

Awesome goodies mate!
That foot you scored is ace! Mine has the part between the red lines, Filled in and drives me nuts cause you can't see what you're doing! You will love yours!