Saturday, August 28, 2010

Orange and Italia

Last But Not Least loves all things orange (ironically, she seems to be sensitive/allergic to actual oranges). When I saw this tutu, I couldn't resist. You could say it made her happy...she has been spinning around on her tip toes all day :-) In other ramblings, I am starting to get geared up for our trip to Italy this fall. You may recall, I surprised the hubby with the trip for our 10 year anniversary this June. We are heading primarily to Portofino and Cinque Terre in the Italian Riviera region. Just doing some planning and booking now for a couple days we have before our tour....anyone been there? Any suggestions for hotels/B&Bs/restaurants? Can't wait to go! I went to see Eat Pray Love and that got me even more excited about Italian hand gestures and gastronomy :-) Better pack my big girl pants!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you call Ian and chech out his facebook photo's of Cinque Terre. Grandpa E

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Cute skirt! I found you through another blog(can't remember where though cuz I was surfing) and like your style, so now I am a follower.

Your blog name is hilarious!!!

baccaratsite.top said...

This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.
바카라사이트

reelgame.site said...

Appreciate it for helping out, excellent info.
파친코사이트

emilywilson said...

Fantastic! I always spent my half an hour reading this web site's articles or reviews all the time along with a mug of coffee. Smiles! Thank you so much for sharing. presentar divorcio no disputado virginia