Monday, September 23, 2013

undone

So much accomplished, yet so much left undone!

Finished my Briar Rose lattice quilt top that I was working on, plus finished another quilt top last week....which leaves me with three quilt tops that need some backs and finishing.


This wee sweater, Coolbreeze Baby by Tanis Fiber Arts (intended for The Plaid Baby!) needs some seaming and some buttons to be in the "completed" pile.


Meanwhile, I am driven to distraction by the adult version for me!


I had high hopes of getting to some of this on my days off this week, but with a string of nights tending to puking kids and one home with me today, I am thinking that I may just come undone myself!!

9 comments:

jednoiglec said...

Sweater is so wonderful! I wish I could knit!

Svetlana said...

ouch, hope the kids feel better soon and you'll get some time just for yourself. The quilt tops and the teeny sweater look so lovely.

bethanndodd said...

Your knitting skills amaze me! I know the feeling of having so much "undone". There is always tomorrow ;) Hope the kiddos are on the mend! Smiles~Beth

Carla said...

I miss my knitting! Enjoy finishing up your quilts

Shay said...

Ahh yes- the perils of motherhood. Nothing like vomit to put a crimp in your creative plans.

Cant wait to see those quilts in all their beauty.

Katy Cameron said...

Hope the puking stops and the crafting can recommence ASAP!

Leanne said...

I love the sweaters!

Kelsey said...

Oh I just love those Tanis Fiber Arts sweaters every time I see them. I'm glad you introduced me to her shop, I finally placed an order a few weeks ago. Oh beautiful mitten kits :D Can't wait to see those beauties finished up!

Katie B said...

My husband is home with the pukes today. I'm trying to figure out how I can pin this on your pukey kids.